funkylady

Good Friday

Aside from the terrible heat today (31 deg), I couldn't complain more as I just received my freshly stamped passport from the British Embassy. They gave me 6 months multiple entry, God bless UK.

Did I mention I'm working full time now? From home? God bless Civ.

Now hny and I can focus on our travel to Malaysia which makes me a bit nervous expenses-wise.

I have to pay for everything for my Glasgow trip upfront then I'll get reimbursed later. Just too many expenses and the dollars won't come until the the first week and end of May. By then, I'll be paying huge amounts for my credit card bills. Ah life.

At least I got an uber-nice shoes for hny and myself, the amount of the latter totally pales in comparison to his shoes, like 13 times less. Oh well.


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home