funkylady

If you're a fan of the anime series Bleach and Naruto, you definitely know Dattebayo as they are the leading subber for these two highly-anticipated shows.

When DB released the subbed Bleach episode 122 yesterday, there was a "troll" message inserted in the opening message of the episode about the Virginia Tech killings. I'm currently downloading it so I don't have an idea what's its all about. I hope it's not another prank of DB as it might not elicit a chuckle from its supporters compared to the nicely executed April Fool's joke it pulled.

Read DB's apology here:http://yhbt.mine.nu/pr/30

Will update once hny and I finished watching.

http://yhbt.mine.nu

--------
Life's little surprises

Kinda busy today as I'm now working full time, eight hours of work...bliss.

Still with my org in SA, still with the same program, the name of which I'm thrilled to say whenever people asks where I work : CSI. Beat that. hehe

Okay got to go, the Italian slave driver needs my help ;)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home