funkylady

All about raving!

I believe that good people still outnumbers the bad, mean ones. Or maybe it's just my lucky week. Perhaps, you're aware that I'm in a mess right now trying to sort documents to support my visa app. I requested for a certificate of enrolment in my School and Ate M. is simply wonderful. I expected a lot of back and forths between the School and the registrar's office, but she made my life super simple and spared me from being scorched. Another great lady I encountered was from TWSC. Kudos to the whole center as well. I requested for a refund since I might not be able to attend the summer course if I am to fly to Glasgow, without any fuss, they gave my money back. Other centers would try to deduct some fees for wasting their time transacting with you, not with this center, they understand that sometimes life sucks and you get helplessly caught in the middle. That's UP for you. Lastly, the supa nice lady at the LBP. Impatient people tend to hate tellers and other bank people for giving them hell whenever they want to get their own money. Most of the time, bank tellers would look pissed off dealing with sheep and they tend to be snappy. But today, it was like they got the best job in the world and they're so happy to attend to customers. I need a bank certificate and thought I'd wait for weeks which I can't afford, was told to claim it by tomorrow. The complication is I want them to wait for another deposit coming from DC before they issue my cert, so the money would be bigger. And they'll do it...with a smile! I also changed my address and applied for a phone access. On my way out, I had a small chat with a former officemate from the University. She looked so happy to see me and honestly, I felt the same too. Lastly, after destroying our Canon A95 camera in Glasgow last June, hny was able to fix it today!!! It had that blasted E18 error which befalls many if not all Canon digicams, we tried a lot of fix-it, including banging the camera in different ways. Hny just used a compressed air cleaner and some force, and voila! we got our uber functional camera back again!!! Today is a very happy day.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home