funkylady

Friday's Music

Gimme a nice pat on the back, I've hurdled the midterm exam last night. Determining the level of service of a highway 5 minutes before time is a total nightmare. I received an sms in the middle of deciphering what the hell AADT means. "Once you get the PCEF for each type, multiply with the given. Add the results, to get the capacity. For the volume, add all the given for each type." Verrry helpful.

***
It's warm today, even the dogs are feeling sluggish. Me, tried to use an "unpimped" Mustang for a starred event in NFSU2. After 10 tries, gave up and changed the busted car to a 10-star Peugeot and won the challenge.

I'm quite productive as both the Ecuador and Nepal pages are up. And I'm just waiting for Johannesburg to wake up for my call with dear B.

***
Been listening to a lot of music lately and discovering new things.

I really like James Iha's My Advice way back in college, when we still have it in cassette. Just found out that he used to be the guitarist of Smashing Pumpkins.

Download My Advice by James Iha.


I got curious on the Eskimo song that my housemate and landlord in Greenside used to sing when they start feeling the effects of too much red wine and whathaveyou. The artist is Damien Rice and the rest of his songs in the album O are all good.

Download Eskimo by Damien Rice.

Been repeatedly playing Paul Mccartney's This Never Happened Before.

Got a rare album of The Corrs, their music is really cool. Linger is a mainstay in my playlist.

There's a Japanese version of Sixpence None the Richer's Kiss Me, very cute.

Putumayo world music is simply great!

Cheers

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home