funkylady

Early morning rush..

Woke up early and decided to boot the pc before the web layout I was contemplating disappear from my mind, thus the extremely early blog inspired by a creamy cup of coffee and a ferrero from hny. I hate myself for trying to cram up the dozen or so things to-do when a group meeting or a class is scheduled on that same day. I was tinkering on a web layout since yesterday, and was able to primp the site a bit, I feel the need to take formal lessons in web development. I badly wanted to be on the conceptualization and design side rather than just being on the user-side. Argh, frustrations.

Another bad habit of mine is procrastination, which, understandably leads to cramming. And also, ningas cogon, starting something but not able or opted not to finish it due to procrastination. Talk about causal relationship and the cyclical nature of things.

I have two draft posts in my blog and decided to start on a third one. If you're able to read this, then I probably skipped the two, one about Jimi Hendrix and the other one about...I forgot.

I guess I'm not the only one frustrated this morning, I think I managed to piss off the people at Gmail. In a nutshell, I requested for them to host an account with an existing domain and then when I found out that things are not how I envisioned them to be, requested the management to delete the account. In a matter of minutes. But I hope they're mature and understanding enough not to ban my IP. =)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home