funkylady

Operation Firefox

I opened my browser and saw this really cool ad from Firefox.


They're looking for 'agents' to put up 3.5-feet firefox stickers in prominent places, but you gotta have a plan, if chosen you get an Apple Macbook as grand prize. I might try putting it up at the Angel of the North statue but I'm afraid that would result in me being booted out of this wonderful, highly-developed and migrant-friendly nation who have done so much for the world.

The Angel of the North at Gateshead. Photo taken from http://www.ukswebsite.co.uk


Another fox-y update, I made the quickest purchase I've ever done in my whole life last Monday. Less than ten minutes including the PIN punching and receipt-waiting. What did I buy?
Puma Complete Trailfox image from zappos.com

This. The Puma Complete Trailfox women performance running shoes that I've been wanting so long that I can't believe I had to fly thousands of miles from home just to get my hands on. I am so walking the 12-mile length of Hadrian's Wall on Sunday, wish me luck!

2 comments:

nice shoes...astig!!!

1:15 AM  

Hi Dan!! Thanks for the comment. I've just put my Trailfox to a test last Sunday by walking 5 hours non-stop on uneven and often marshy grounds! I'm so happy I bought it. Super comfy and it actually conformed to the contours of my feet, no blisters whatsoever. Ang saya! (Ok na bang sales pitch hehe)

1:43 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home