funkylady

Great day out

It's 9 degrees today according to the news. I decided to went back to the house and change into a warmer jacket when I felt the unforgiving coldness as I stepped out of my centrally heated flat. Good decision. Here's a view of where I live atop the Metro station and some pics taken during our Saturday outing to Ikea.

Longbenton Metro Station

Ikea Gateshead

I lost my bag at Ikea. I just realised it when we were on our way back to the City centre. We went back and looked for it at the bus stop and asked the customer service staff if somebody has returned it, unfortunately somebody decided to take it home and use my hangers, candles and rugs as well as my Swedish chocolates and chips. We just decided to buy the same things again plus some extra so as not to feel disheartened over the whole thing.


Asa-chan

Losing a whole shopping bag was not too bad because I got to spend the day with Asa-chan. She's very sweet and decided I am her one-e-chan and held my hand the whole time. She would sit beside me instead of her mom and dad and I was trying to teach her how to count in English. All she managed to do was imitate my fingers as I count. I've got to learn how to count in Japanese! We hit it off really well, must be the matching clothes we wore that day :)



1 comments:

happy2 bun!

luv2 mwa2 mis2...

sana anjan ako para magkasama tayo pasyal...

ingat lagi..

1:28 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home