funkylady

I got lost today going to the office. I turned right instead of the opposite and went around in circle for 15 minutes. This is nothing compared to yesterday though. I thought I badly need hangers and a trash bin and ended up buying grocery, a pillow and no hangers which I had to carry to the nearest Metro 10 minutes away. At the house, I forgot the security code and the alarm went off for about 5 minutes. I was half-expecting the police to come in but eventually got the numbers right. I learn something new everyday. Great.
It's drizzling this morning and surprisingly it's not too cold. I'm totally loving peppermint tea which I bought for 39p for 20 bags yesterday. Lots of frozen food which I thought was dodgy but ended up buying ham, no choice. Lots of things get out of stock easily because of the number of students buying stuff everyday. Will post pictures soon. Ciao.

1 comments:

mis2 bunch...

ingat ka jan palagi...

luv2.

1:43 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home