funkylady

Quick update

Weekend was spent meeting up with group mates for our two papers on traffic impact assessment. I was able to squeeze in editing articles for my volunteer engagement with a South African organisation and finish the e-bulletin for the CSI. In the midst of all these, I was able to watch the previous episodes of Naruto and Bleach. Both had extremely long fillers which started even before I left for Johannesburg and lasted until January of this year I think. With Naruto, I skipped the fillers altogether and watched the new season where Naruto and the rest are all grown-up and the new battles will involve the Akatsuki.For Bleach, I'm backtracking to watch the Bounto episodes which I have to admit is too long and after a few eps started to get boring, I started with episode 70+ and the non-filler episodes will resume at episode 109(?).

I also found an interesting Japanese series titled Gokusen. Watched the first episode online which was subbed by a fan but can't find the second ep. Though there are lots of uploaded episodes for season 2.

I'm also quite busy researching for the best places to go in Kota Kinabalu and its nearby islands for our travel in May. Like I've said in my previous post, we're definitely going to Mt. Kinabalu but not for the climb. I'm sure we're not fit enough to conquer it even though we can still get in shape as we still have several weeks. Quitters ;) Besides I'm reading posts from the Lonely Planet Thorntree forum and a lot were saying that one doesn't have to be a climber or be extremely fit to climb Kinabalu. We'll see.

I hope our next trip would be in Cambodia or India, which reminds me of the beautiful fabrics I've seen in the Rosebank Sunday Market in Johannesburg.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home