funkylady

Finally..

after 3 long years, we just finished the academic requirements for our master's degree in urban and regional planning. It has been a very good experience not only for the additional knowledge I've gained in those years but I'm more thankful for the loads of wacky and interesting people I met along the way. They definitely made those three years super fun! It's great to reminisce the hardships one has to go through to achieve a goal. This second degree is the fruit of years of hard work (proud to say that I've never been a free-rider) and abilidad (private joke among UP studes) and lots of team work thanks to my hny. I'm definitely going to miss cramming! Bad habit I know, but I believe I've mastered the art and science of cramming so it totally works for me. I'm gonna miss the fun of finishing a major paper overnight, me trying to figure out how the hell I could integrate each of our parts while the rest of the group are busy eating and chatting about their lives. I'll miss the frantic search in the net for hidden formula that I believed could've made my life easier in forecasting trip generation, for instance or doing a skimmed tree! I'll miss hell week, the blue books, (secret) assignment sharing and (underground) yahoogroups.

It's time for a phd.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home