funkylady

Prayers

I really hope hny won't be here on Good Friday. I hope I'd cry that day because I'll be spending two weeks alone, for the first time in five years since we got together. That would mean they are able to push through their trip without a hitch.
They already have their Jamaican and US visas and we have a lot of people to thank for the valuable assistance they have unselfishly extended. Only the Canadian stamp is missing and they're set to go. I know hny is so stressed out for several weeks now, he has to write a lot of letters and make a lot of phone calls to facilitate their documents worsened by all the thinking, hoping and the seemingly endless waiting. But, I'm sure the trip is worth the effort and so I'm praying that all is going to be well come March 23 or earlier.
***
Ma, belated happy birthday. Thank you for being a wonderful mother and friend to us three. I'm so thankful for having the best parents one could ever wish for. Luv you so much.
***
My prayers for a friend who just lost a beloved relative.

2 comments:

bun, thanks for the prayers...
thanks for the love and care..
for the last five years...

sayang nga di ka kasama....pero sana wag ka din masyado malungkot.

mwamwa...

5:57 PM  

Hi JP. Thanks for leaving a message.
Man, did i really sound that lonely? I re-read my post after your comment. I was surprised that it elicited much empathy. I honestly don't think my post is worth the emotions you've felt. But thanks anyways. :D

1:23 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home