funkylady

Cures for Boredom

Last night, I have discovered possible cures for boredom.
For weeks now, I have been feeling sluggish and extremely tired. At first, I attributed it to my 3-hour sleep to due sim city addiction but even when i started to wean away from zoning dense residential areas in my city (where I am mayor hah!) and slept 7 hours straight, I still feel like a sloth at the office. My battle against boredom ended last night when hny bought P36 worth of plastic cover and a sturdy 3m scotch tape. I started to cut through the plastic and suddenly my veins seem to pick up its rhythm, I covered books after books, of different sizes and shapes. I covered the Complete Sherlock Holmes book, several pugad baboy comic books, Yann Martel's Life of Pi, several Agatha Christie novels, and George Orwell's 1984.
To some people, this may seem stupid, but not everyone has this rare talent. I remember a great individual whose sole purpose in life is world domination (she goes by the name Jessica Zafra in this incarnation) who have written in one of her best-selling books her struggles in finding an adhesive for a clean, scotch-tape free, plastic book cover . She even tried acetone. See, Plastic "covering' is both a science and an art; a science because you have to employ experiments to find which adhesive works best, an art because you have to have the right pulse to cut the plastic straight without any outside help. It makes one self-reliant and creative.
The other cure, I will not hide within sentences. You just have to click it: http://maddox.xmission.com/.
Here you will be enlightened as to why Superman does not deserve veneration;
A step by step guide on becoming an internet uber-whore;
And why that man is better than your kids.

Words of warning for the faint-hearted: I am not to blame if you get offended. Click at your own risk. It may be life altering. Not for ignoramus sarcasmus. :D



0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home