funkylady

*French 101: mal bouffe is French for junk foodz

The following artik recounts a slew of interesting eats while watching a movie in a semi-dark theatre, most of which we actually ate; some, eaten by the person seated behind us:

1) Chicharon. Hands down. You crunch and munch while mutilated bodies are flying all over the big screen. (Is that Jessica Simpson's brain?)

Hny's experience: Crispy pata with rice. Beat that. (whoever you are, I'm not worthy..)

2) Jollibee Palabok, the aroma of the food is enough to make the person in front of you turn his/her head because of envy (yes, i am) or annoyance. Another smelly food: shavarma. yum.

3) Carl’s Jr. Super Big Burger (I forgot the name believe me it widthwas humongous!), grabe we did this years ago with my roommates then, after the movie and the lights were turned on, I had a huge stain in my pants and some in my shirt from the sauce drippings.

4) Pizza, I haven’t tried this though, I’ll do it one day, with an 18-inch Yellow Cab New York’s Finest.

5) Chicken Taco Salad from Tortilla Fusion. Healthy option for supermodel wannabes..

and, as the cliché goes, the last but definitely not the least... (drum roll)

6) A four-bagger barbecue flavored popcorn from Taters. I have to share this with you guys coz good service is a rarity nowadays. The staff of Tater’s Galleria are really, really friendly and the service, efficient. They had given me a VIP card so that I’ll have discounts whenever I buy from their nook. This one I got for being such a sweet and friendly gurl.

En joi! :D

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home