funkylady

1) I hate the word dude. I was blogrollin’ and I came by a blog with excessive usage of the word “dude”. It jerks my senses; just hearing it sandwiched in a sentence uttered by an officemate beats the hell out of me. Stop it dude sheesh

2) I am incapable of controlling my tear ducts. An officemate (not the one who utters dude) for several years is leaving, there’s no reason for me to cry and just ignored the thing the whole day. Before leaving, I decided to say hi, and we hugged then I cried.

3) I have international viewers. My hny told me that he showed the dancing hippo on my blog to the children at the conference in Jamaica, later on, everybody’s imitating the dance steps of the hippo and the dawg.

4) As I was searching for the word thank you in Nigerian, I discovered that English is their official language. Kudos to Google for saving my ass from embarrassment.

5) I love Hugh Jackman. I think Wolverine was created with him in mind.

6) I really want to study another language. I’m thinking which is easier: Italian or Japanese. And which would fit my sked next semester.

7) I am slowly maturing into a sensible adult. Someone in our office is utterly despicable (yes, that despicable for me to use such an adjective), instead of cursing her with all the expletives known to man, I caught myself praying. I sincerely prayed for that person to be enlightened and to live according to the teachings of the church and the religious org that person belongs to. Tsk so much for CFC ( I mean chlorofluorocarbon) *wink

**
UP tops the bar exams! Yay!
**
Thanks Bel for being so nice and kind. Hope to join your office's outing next month. Hope to enjoy it despite the ****** (my bad, i'm so katkatera *wink)
**
Start of the four-day work week on Monday. To Energy Sec. Lotilla, that was one ingenous idea. Blech!
**
Two weeks without a boyfriend. Arggh I am so hopeless

4 comments:

Hooray for UP, too! No longer a surprise. A good surprise would be if they didn't make it.

3:00 AM  

sinong diva?! hahaha chismosa..sorry tin..

9:47 AM  

how are you, dude? LOL

hate ko rin iyang dude na yan. isa pang hate ko, iyong kewl instead of cool. saka LOLZ. lalo na if the LOLZ comes from a 20 something woman.

yup, UP nga nag-top. buti naman naregain nila. for the past three or four years ata, ngayon lang uli nag-top UP. :D

noreen

4:43 PM  

how are you, dude? LOL

hate ko rin iyang dude na yan. isa pang hate ko, iyong kewl instead of cool. saka LOLZ. lalo na if the LOLZ comes from a 20 something woman.

yup, UP nga nag-top. buti naman naregain nila. for the past three or four years ata, ngayon lang uli nag-top UP. :D

noreen

4:43 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home