funkylady

Judas Incarnate

That's you my dear friend. Let me just give you my two cents worth before you join the list of people who should've gone to hell instead of bullshitting trusting friends like me. Who would've thought a friend would sell you out just to gain some shitty points with the boss? Everybody except me. Naive, stupid me tsk tsk. Why can't I just hit hateful people with a baseball bat and get on with life? I can't do that as much as I want to, because I want a peaceful life outside jail. I just hope karma doesn't catch up on you, two-faced rat, coz if it does, you'll just be too sorry you didn't jump over the bridge when you had the chance.
Whoever is able to discover the hidden message gets a free gmail invite and a Noel Cabangon or Stonefree poster :D

4 comments:

Hi. Just send your answers at sielsidee@yahoo.com. :D

~Tin

11:01 PM  

merong bang fibonacci sequence dito? sige na siret na. di ko alam kung pano i-solve. ano ang hidden message? sorry mababa ang aking iq at eq. hehehe

8:09 AM  

meron ba kayong synopsis ng stained glass?? please email me icebryker@yahoo.com

10:10 AM  

meron ba kayong synopsis ng stained glass?? please email me icebryker@yahoo.com

10:10 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home