funkylady

Sunday:

Watched the tribute to Iron Chef Japanese Rokusaburo Michiba, "one of the best iron chefs in history". The whole hour of IC was dedicated to the genuis that is Michiba. I plan to visit Ginza, Tokyo and sample the mouth-watering dishes available at his restaurant, Ginza Rokusan-tei.


Rearranged hny's room, which tired me tremendously because of the unceasing yakkity-yak I heard while arranging his over a hundred collection of tapes, vcds, and games.

Monday:

Planned to stay at the office and ignore my officemates rushing to the HRDO for reduced fees and the myriad of things to be done every semester to take advantage of the benefits of being a UP employee.

I've walked under the scorching heat of the sun from one building to another for the many signatures needed not to mention the endless waiting for my paper's assessment and approval. Well, I'd rather sacrifice the comforts of my swivel chair inside the airconditioned office than pay P2, 517 for my tuition fee. Yes dahlin', I am that cheap, er practical.

Slept for a few precious minutes (or was it an hour?) in preparation for our badminton tournament which had gone bad because of the kakamotehan of the staff at the Kalayaan Badminton Court. Flashback last Saturday: we've scheduled a game on Monday, 8-10 pm, forward: Monday night, all in our badminton gear, eager for a smashing game, we were told that we missed our court because we were scheduled 8-10 am!!

Instead of losing some pounds we ended up gaining more as we feasted on Trellis' sisig, sizzling squid (which you should not order by the way), and kangkong (water spinach) in oyster sauce. At least I had buko juice, served with the husk, instead of bottomless iced tea.

Tuesday:
I've decided to wear my super long denim skirt and supposedly a tank top, though I ended up wearing a red fitted shirt because hny told me that: "hindi mo naman ako kasama" to which a feminist should have answered "Ano naman ngayon? As if I'm dressing up for you and not because I wanted to", I'm not a feminist (or whatever "liberating" term you want to call it) and I had second thoughts so sige na nga I'll stick with this red shirt.

I should have paid our tuition fees today, but I hate walking under the sun if I'm not wearing sneakers or rubber shoes, so I ended up here in my swivel chair enjoying the dullness of a Tuesday afternoon without an official supervisor and without anything to do.

Suddenly, I'm craving for a pizza or a serving of pasta with lots of parmesan on top.

Must-See Movies:
Posters from www.impas.com hosted by www.tinypic.com.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home