funkylady

Halo-halong Ideas

Farewell, Arafat

"I have come bearing an olive branch and a freedom fighter's gun. Do not let the olive branch fall from my hand." Arafat, UN General Assembly, 1974 (PDI, 2004)
Palestinians are mourning the death of their leader, Yasser Arafat, but fear is starting to creep in, as its people prepare for an impending chaos in the streets due to the instability of their government.
****
Incredible Parents
I liked the movie but I was bothered, not to mention irked, by the children crying and whining to their parents. I like children, but please they should not be brought to the cinemas when they are still too young to understand or even appreciate the colors or sounds of the film. Besides it's past sleeping time. Attention mommies!
****
Oh no it's Friday!
We have a class tonight, that's why.
****
Cactii Madness
I'm starting my collection of cactii (so far I have five and I don't know a single name of its variety), I like them coz they look beautiful with their thorns, varied colors and shapes. Silent but deadly hehe How I'd love to see a little dead mouse impaled on their thorns

3 comments:

I feel very sad that Yasser Arafat has passed away. I'm sure he had killed a lot of people in his lifetime, but so has Israel and the US. It's rather annoying to watch CNN or other US-biased news programs, because all they talk about is Yasser Arafat's being a terrorist or an alpha male obsessed with gaining power. Why don't they try talking about the US's war crimes? Tsk.

Cactii? Interesting pets, I say. ;)

- Johanna

12:01 PM  

ako naman, while watching the incredibles, may isang batang sipa ng sipa sa upuan ko. gusto ko nga awayin eh, kaso bata, di ko nalang pinatulan.

--noringai

8:34 PM  

mss. noringai & johanna thanks for the comments :D

10:36 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home