funkylady

Thank heavens for other people's creativity! Through blogrollin' I've come across Flickr Beta, it's like webshots only more creative and I think more user-friendly. You see the pictures on the right side, their animated! galing no hehe. I should be snoring right now (except that i don't snore, how do i know? I'm that good hehe) but no, here I am tinkering with my blog. Can't wait for tomorrow, it'll be another hyperactive day at the office and the super boring reporting class (where you learn to hate other people for saying bad comments 'bout your report, heck im not really open minded with criticisms) come 6 pm.
Tomorrow is another day....gotta sleep na.

One thing I've discovered today: my cousin has a boyfriend na, according to another wonderful creation of the 21st century, Friendster. Before that, I've discovered that the younger sister of my ex-bf is already "in a relationship", and before that my sister (which was rubbed in by no less than the greatest chismoso of all time, Boy Abunda beware!, my hny.)
me: Bakit parang lahat ng mga bata ngayon me mga boyfriend na? (feeling ko matanda na ako sa edad na 23)
hny: bun, ikaw nga 13 years old lang....whapak! *end of story*

3 comments:

Hi kristinne!

Thanks for visiting "87 Gentle Street", and posting a comment on my TagBoard. What was your student number in U.P.? Where did you go for High School?

I would like to invite you to my other site, "The Prada Mama Chronicles", also at Pansitan.net. Hopefully, you can visit me there too!

I'm also curious about your Reporting Class. What kind of reports do you write, and who are these classmates who critique your reports? Are they in the same field of work as you?

Thanks again for stopping by!

12:56 AM  

bun, di ko makita yung flickr dito sa ofic...narepublish mo na b yung blog?

mwa2...

9:32 AM  

anong site ng flicker? hehe.. ill try.. nakaka-addict pala magblog..hehehe...share me ung marquee code ha..

11:57 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home