funkylady

Darn Toxic!

Whatthehell. I think I've lost a post. darn. i've allotted 30 minutes of my precious time raving about how great chapstick is compared to nivea lip care, i'm so sure i've saved it, dunno what happened. hay.

*****
I really enjoy the new song of Britney entitled Toxic. The reason why I'm making it the background music of my blog. So much for Red Hot Chilli Peppers (though I love their music, dont get me wrong). I know that liking this song is just a fad, real music lasts for decades I believe, but whenever I hear Britney's whining i'm thinking of whips and ripping off clothes....rrrrrr (nyaha!), it makes one feel glam and sexy :D
*****
So much to do, so little time. I have tons of paperwork waiting to be finished. I have to do my written report for my two classes; another one is a project of the Center which requires us to write an academic paper on poverty-alleviation programs of the government; then, a major project in one of our SURP subjects; hopefully, I could also contribute some insights on the EACOS newsletter but the deadline is on the 5th so, i really dunno if i'll be able to finish it by that time, heck, i haven't even started! I also wish I could go to Norway next year, that again entails a bit of writing. Waaaaah!!!!!!!!!! Am i really good in anything?
I think I should unwind a bit, just thinking about all these things makes my head ache. arggh.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home