funkylady

More Digressions

I'm preoccupied by the tons of things I am required to do. What if i just declare a war and antagonize everyone or sit immobile until 5 pm? I am just so exhausted. I have looked at the symptoms of jet lag and mine are all exaggerated. I mean i just crossed a one-hour time zone difference or whatever technical sounding stuff you want to call it, and here I am, sleepy and braindead for three days now. Arggh, we still have a class tonight until 9 pm.

***************


I want to go to Thailand. Told my hny about it and he concurred. He said that our only problem would be money. Ha. I think we could save enough for a 3-day trip until next year, just in time for our fifth year as a couple. Yeah, we've been together that long and it really amazes me how could someone be so tolerant and kind and loving. See, im blabbering. Basta.


***************

Im teasing my hny about this Korean girl we saw at the conference. He's tryin to deny it pero nagba-blush sha e, hang cute.Anyways, i think she's cute kaya lang when you get to hear this private joke of ours regarding hygiene.. wag na nga.. baka may magtranslate pa nito sa kanila hehe

Ang masasabi ko lang base sa mga nakilala at nakasama ko dun for a week: Pinakamalinis pa rin ang mga Pilipino, naliligo several times a day, naglalagay ng anti-perspirant, naghihilod, at nagpapalit ng damit. Yun na. :)

1 comments:

hindi naman kasi talaga... :) hny2...

4:34 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home