funkylady

One of Friendster's feature is the testimonial. This is the space where people ( sometimes friends, more often strangers) try to sum up who you are in 1000 characters.
Recently, I received a testimonial from a guy (?) friend :D, though he didn't write it in his own volition, rather I asked him to write me one (well, boredom causes mental lapses you know, you do things you'll deny afterwards) and I went windang after reading it. The first phrases are somehow acceptable such as fashionista (though i don't consider myself one), billiards aficionado (i just go there for the gay, merry people!), Victoria fanatic ( not the place, but the perfume and lingerie brand), a diligent student ( I assure you, I am really not) but somewhere along the middle of the paragraph I became a pimp. Hey! (i raised hell because of this) I feel it is entirely out of character, I mean, I rarely even play matchmaker. I am really not into it, pimping that is. Despite constant proddings from a friend to find him a whore or a biatch, I never relented to such indecent deals. Haha now i'm calling a friend indecent, i mean his proposal. :) (u know u r)
Come to think of it, what the hell, it's just a label, same with gay, slut, lesbian, disgrasyada, etc., that "righteous" people admonish as deviant, therefore sinful. Nowadays, i think, especially within our circle of friends, such terms are but normal, we say someone's a bitch and we say it lovingly, afterall the new definition of B.I.T.C.H. is a woman Being In Total Control of Herself. I usually say "go to hell" and "fcuk off" in jest, and i mean it some times, most of the time i don't. So, what's the point of all these? (uhmm, don't streotype?) Nothing. I am just bored here in my small space and I have no one to talk to. Rather than amuse myself with the carefully edited Happy Tree Friends, I'd rather blog and practice my english writing skills hehe very academic no? Just in case, my friend who called me a pimp ( now im enjoying the sound of it) decided to drop by and read this, i'd like to say thank you for the really enjoyable testimonial, you tactless gayslut! haha :D

1 comments:

Ayos yun ah! Sige, B.I.T.C.H. na rin ako. :)

3:47 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home