funkylady

Wanted: Miracle

I hate Mondays
-Garfield


Lucky cat, but I simply couldn't hate Mondays because a working day gives us hope of getting the money they owe us anytime. I dont want to start the day ranting about how disorganized this office is. But really they always gives us deadlines and yet they dont give a damn if we get paid on time. Don't get me started. I could go on and on and fill up several pages of my blog with pure rant. I should look for another job. Target: GOCCs. I dont care if I become stupid there over time, coz they say the work there is not for intellectuals. But who cares about intellectual work when you can't even afford to buy a prepaid card. Yes, Ive been living thru subsistence since I can't remember when. And I almost worship those who have thought of Pasaload. Thank you so much, honey.

I've just paid the monthly rental of my boarding house. I still need three thousand pesos for my house reservation (I plan to buy a house in a far away land thru PAGIBIG of course). I also need 600 to buy the shoes I will wear on Saturday. Not to mention, 2,500 for the facial, and 300 for haircut plus pedicure and manicure. I also need 300 for the cute evening bag which is sooo cheap sold at SM. If worse comes to worst, I have to buy a new dress coz I wouldnt fir in my cheongsam. Oh Lord, I really need a miracle.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home