funkylady

Exploring

I'm so broke. That's why I'm tinkering on my blog. Just to keep me from thinkin i'm broke. Can't somebody come up with fool-proof ways to raise money? Darn. I have so many things to spend on, not to mention things I should do:

1) Manicure/Pedicure-for the glammed look on the wedding in Saturday.
2) Killer Shoes-I saw one at Rustan's yesterday, no I saw that weeks ago and I haven't bought it until now. Gosh, i only have less than a week to buy those pair.
3)Facial-I need a facial though i just went to my derma yesterday. I think she's not that thorough, unlike the facial service they give at Mendez'. I should really go there this week.
4)Hydroxycut-I can't even buy a smaller bottle. This coming week I'll stay away from meat (beef and pork)and eat vegies.
5)Haircut-I need a haircut. I think my hair is on a protest for ignoring her.
6)Hair color-not really this week but this month. I like something reddish, i think it's called magenta but just very light, it's unnoticeable unless I'm under a bright light. Cool :D
7)Rain Jackets-We saw to die for jackets at SM one in purple and the other in khaki. It's too cheap but we cant still buy right away.


I'm still hoping for miracles. If only people in my office would be sensitive to our needs and give us our hard earned money. This calls for a boycott. That's why I'm on the internet nonstop and im not guilty about it, serves them right.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home