funkylady

Lazy Friday

Whoever said that I'm bad at multitasking should be shot in the head. I'm replying to a member from Peru while learning sentence construction using past and present participles in Spanish while listening to Mogwai and blogging! Kick a//!

Decided to work from home today. As usual the weather is gloomy that's why I backed out on the supposed walk along the coast of Craster. Such a pity cos I haven't been there and it'd be nice to be somewhere else away from my room. And my Reebok exercise bike. S and I decided we'd spend the day tomorrow eating crisps, wine and curry.

Although June is still months away, colleagues persuaded me to watch Romeo and Juliet at Theatre Royal and Zakir Hussain and coughed up quid for these "cultural pursuits" I reckon that's more worthwhile than doing CSI Miami marathon.

Oh and one more thing, I've signed up for the Drop the Debt fast and been avoiding telly and alcohol (or did I say carbonated drinks), well whatever, I can live without Coke/vodka so that's easy. But I think I'm cheating on the no telly bit since I'm watching shows over the net? There's always some fine print somewhere you know.

Estamos riendo sobre la traducción de la Avenue Q's "For Now," pero solo por ahora, pero solo por ahora, por ahora tenemos pelo, por ahora tenemos George Bush.. may be entirely wrong

Eso es todo por ahora. Soy excitado para decir a mi familia estoy aprendiendo español. Hasta luego!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home