funkylady

I got tagged!

Eto na nga yung answers ko dun sa tag ng hny ko, baka hindi pa ako mabigyan ng regalo sa birthday ko e hwehehe


1. What are the things you enjoy, even when no one around you wants to go out and play?

  • Reading-i looove to read, kahit yung likod ng shampoo bottles pinagtyatyagaan ko pag wala ng mabasa in the loo. But I only enjoy reading non-academic books. :)
  • Internet surfing
  • Blogging-nuff said.
  • Playing RPG-I went ga-ga playing Ragnarok one time, and I have sat for hours until my butt went numb. Same with Sims. Hny hated me for this.
  • Shopping-every woman loves doing this and having an impatient boyfriend spoils the fun.
  • Watching anime downloaded from the net.
  • Travelling-this is more fun if you have your loved one with you.
  • Eating-I rarely eat alone. It's really sad eating alone you know.
2. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level? Make a list, post it in your journal.
  • Eating
  • Blogging
  • Reading
  • Surfing the net
  • Having a good laugh with friends
  • Uttering a short and simple prayer :)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home