funkylady

Finished reading this overly-hyped installment of the HP series Monday night. I started reading it Sunday night and forced my eyes to read until 12 pm, left with 25 pages more, I contemplated of not going to work come Monday morning so I can finish it and verify if you-know-who really died on the page specified by people from hell.


I shed a few tears, much less from what I've shed in book five. Maybe because I wasn't really expecting Sirius's death and the death scene was really built up to the point that crybabies like me would end up bawling. This time, I grieved for some seconds and that was it. Maybe it was shock and disbelief at the same time. How could someone as powerful as you-know-who, end up pleading for his life? Of course, a lot of speculations are up. And you'll have yours after you read the book. Rowling depicted the main characters the way they should be portrayed five books later; mature, more aggressive, young adults caught between the roles expected of them and matters of the heart. The tone is also darker and more serious with pages peppered with deaths and violence.


I just don't understand why people are so eager to piss others who have not read it to the point of selling something like this: www.tshirthell.com. <>
*Thanks for the heads up guys! ;)


2 comments:

i already knew who died kasi somebody posted it sa YM status nya.

others still dont know who died in the book and by reading ur blog, malalaman na nila.

you might want to edit the shirt para hindi makita iyong name ng namatay.

kawawa naman iyong ibang ayaw ma-spoil. :D

-- noringai

4:35 PM  

onga bun, o kaya pala, lagyan mo sa title ng *contains major spoiler*

mwa2...

4:53 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home