funkylady

Wazzup, wazzup

I'm too burnt out to blog. Yay. I've read a lot of friends' blogs sharing the same sentiment. If you're thinking that I am affected by the Hello Garci fiasco, by Sin's death, or by the P2 fare increase, I assure you I am not. It's a micro thing, closer to heart, it's my work. Definitely, it's downhill from here on.
***
I think I'm gaining weight again because of junk food. And my hny is some kind of a kunsintidor that's why we grow fat together.
***
I'm watching (and loving) FRIENDS Season 1. I just realized how abnormal I was in high school, when everybody's watching Friends, I'm busy having boyfriends haha. Kidding.
***
We're enrolled in 2 subjects this sem, another 2 next sem and a comprehensive exam then we have our master's degrees. Then, hopefully we'll pass the licensure exam for environmental planners, then we'll have titles. Funkylady, En.P. Deadpan_Dô, En. P. Nice.
***
I don't think I'll be able to get a Ph D before 30, even if that's seven years from now (okay 6, I'll be 24 in August). That'll be too complicated, Funkylady, En.P., Ph. D. Fun!
***
Speaking of school stuff, we're enrolled in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Estate Planning. I think learning GIS is essential if we really want to pursue a career in planning plus I really want to learn something technical in my life. Studying computer programming would be too difficult for me at this stage, I guess I'll stick it out with GIS.
***
I'm excited and nervous at the same time with our other class, Estate Planning. I didn't attend last Monday, coz it's raining (excuses!). So, my hny attended it alone and he got himself a group! Sheesh, I really should've forced my lazy ass to get up, I thought it was the usual first day of class so, no classes, I forgot this is graduate school.
Well, according to hny the prof is strict, she even said that she hated the way master's programs are taught here in the Phils. The professors, according to her, are way too slack and the students too lazy to read assigned readings. Gee, it's giving me the jitters I'm so used to cramming. She also required a lot of things, but the topics are interesting so I guess I have to clean up my act this sem. I should not forget next meeting, I have to beg her to let me join my hny's group, hmm I better think of a good excuse for that.
***
Today is Bel's birthday and tomorrow will be Glenda's. Happy birthday ladies!
***
June 23, we'll be celebrating 63 months of happiness and mushiness. Gad, I'm so thankful for the guy.
***
Yesterday, he asked me what would I like to eat for our FRIENDS-marathon viewing, I texted him Go Nuts! Donuts! and changed my mind, I asked for PikNik instead. Guess what, he brought home both plus chocomallows and another chips. Sigh* Just one of those moments that I wish I've met him earlier, meaning first year high school (^_^)!!

Happy, Happy hny!!

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

2 comments:

what a bliss! watching FRIENDS on DVD while pigging out with the one you love. heaven! :D

noringai

1:05 PM  

hey, tin, thanks for the greeting. happy 63rd monthsary. more monthsaries to come.

5:22 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home