funkylady

With the series now on its final four episodes, I would like to thank everyone who have emailed me asking for a copy of the spoiler, thanking me, or just giving their 2 cents worth about the Korean novela starred by Jo In Sung, Ha Ji Won, Park Ye Jin and So Ji Sub. It really took the Philippines by storm very much like the Meteor Garden craze in 2003. Your emails are heartwarming and it would be so much fun to send those emails to the producers and star of the said series if only I could. Since it would be difficult for me to find time to send individual emails because graduate school will begin a week from now, I am posting here a link where everyone with a yahoo mail account may donwload the spoiler.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Stars of Bali

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Paolo (Jo In Sung)
Gamsa Hamneda!

1 comments:

sayang, di ko nasubaybayan ang MOB. dami ko kakilala ang hooked dyan.

mukhang promising iyong bagong koreanovela ng abs, iyong oh feel young (nga ba?)

- noringai

5:01 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home