funkylady



Montego Bay, Jamaica

Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t start bawling for being a soon-to-be-left out from the Jamaican trip that my hny’s probably going to have.

I don’t know where and to whom should I start begging in order to raise $3000!! Yes, dahling, that’s how much a round-trip ticket costs from Manila to Montego Bay, Jamaica. P55, 000 multiplied three times, P165, 000. If I have this amount now, I’ll invest it na lang noh or perhaps go to somewhere cheaper like Hong Kong and save the rest.

I told my hny I just want some sand. Some meaning it can fill the room, para kahit nasa bahay ako ang inaapakan ko ay buhangin ng Jamaica, malufet!




Paradise

*Pics from Kodaktravel
Hny you should really allow me to go out while you're away. I don't wanna sulk for one week while you're having a feast looking on women parading their "wares" haha

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home