funkylady

Addict

noun,
1.To cause to become physiologically or psychologically dependent on a habit-forming substance
2. To occupy (oneself) with or involve (oneself) in something habitually or compulsively
3. Me

For some hours (and days) now, I’ve been busy doing nothing. I don’t read any book; I rarely watch TV, I even cringe on gatherings and social visits. I am not motivated to work or to study. I even fail to visit my blog every day like I used to. I stay at my cubicle for eight hours, getting up just to pee and answer my hny’s calls. I eat my packed lunch there, while staring at the little butterflies flirting outside my window. My brain seems to have gotten tired from twenty-three years of non-stop processing and it suddenly decided to stop. I am slowly degenerating: from Homo Sapiens to Aus. Africanus to a speckle of dust.

I can’t even keep my head upright, it hangs limply at the right.

This ethereal feeling of immense boredom and lightheadedness (aka cerebral malfunction) are results of my current addiction. I am slowly being drawn back into the black hole, which I have painfully struggled to get out from. While I am at it, I cannot talk to anyone (somehow I can manage monosyllables) and I sleep at 4 am. Then I wear shades the morning after to hide raccoon eyes. While I was walking this morning, I can’t feel my knees and my hands are trembling.

Before it was Ragnarok, now it’s Sim City 3000.

I badly need help. Get me the Sims Urban Renewal Kit.


(FYI, this is so Jurassic, gamers are drooling on the Sims 2 now.)

1 comments:

nyahahaha! akala ko adik saan!

--noringai

3:02 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home