funkylady

Had fun tinkering my blog. Now I have a drop down list of my links to unclutter my web page. Another idea for someone who's into creative copying aka plagiarism. The sassy lawyer was not spared by such lowly deed, some wacko posted her bopis recipe in one forum. Naman, pati bopis recipe hindi pinatawad! The poor guy thought he can get away with it, maybe he didn't read the blogger's name right: sassy lawyer. I hope he'll be indicted, serves him right.
Check out Rivermaya's song "You'll be safe here." LSS!! You can click the mp3 player ---->
Meron nagtanong na UP prof: "Ano ba yang YM?" coz we're talking about it while gorging on green tea ice cream (yum!), nag-isip sya tas sabi: young man?? hehe


1 comments:

YM- young man??? LOL... You just made my day! Thanks for the funny post. Or shall I say Salamat sa iyo Prof! :)

5:04 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home